Picard-type theorems for holomorphic mappings
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Deligne, “Théorie de Hodge. II,” Inst. Hautes Études Sci. Publ. Math., No. 40, 5–57 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Iitaka, “Logarithmic forms of algebraic varieties,” J. Fac. Sci. Univ. Tokyo,23, No. 3, 525–544 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Green, “The hyperbolicity of the complement of 2n+1 hyperplanes in general position in Pn and related results,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,66, No. 1, 109–113 (1977)Google Scholar
- 4.A. Weil, Introduction to the Theory of Kählerian Manifolds [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.I. R. Shafarevich, Fundamentals of Algebraic Geometry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Babets, “A theorem on hyperbolicity,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,14, No. 4, 61 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984