Integration of differential forms of the classesW*p,q
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Gol'dshtein, V. I. Kuz'minov, and I. A. Shvedov, “Differential forms on Lipschitz manifolds,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,23, No. 2, 16–30 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Whitney, Geometric Integration Theory, Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Gol'dshtein, V. I. Kuz'minov, and I. A. Shvedov, Classes of Differential Forms, Analogous to the Sobolev Classes of Functions [in Russian], Preprint Inst. Mat. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Besov, V. P. Il'in, and S. M. Nikol'skii, Integral Representations of Functions and Imbedding Theorems, Vols. I and II, Wiley, New York (1978; 1979).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Godement, Topologie Algebrique et Theorie des Faisceux, Hermann, Paris (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983