Principle of contracting compacta for nonlinear ill-posed problems
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Tikhonov, “On stability of converse problems,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,39, No. 5, 195–198 (1943).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods for Solving Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. K. Ivanov, V. V. Vasin, and V. P. Tanana, Theory of Linear Ill-Posed Problems and Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Morozov, Methods for Solving Unstable Problems [in Russian], Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Bakushinskii, Selected Topics in Approximate Solution of Ill-Posed Problems [in Russian], Mosk. Gos. Univ., Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Goncharskii, A. S. Leonov, and A. G. Yagola, “Generalized discrepancy principle,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,13, No. 2, 294–302 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Vinokurov, Yu. I. Petunin, and A. N. Plichko, “Conditions for measurability and regularizability of mappings, inverse to continuous linear mappings,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,220, No. 3, 509–511 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. I. Al'ber, “On solution of nonlinear equations with monotone operators, in Banach space,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,16, No. 1, 3–11 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.B. M. Budak, E. M. Berkovich, and Yu. L. Gaponenko, “On construction of strongly convergent minimizing sequence for continuous convex functional,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,9, No. 2, 286–299 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.G. V. Khromova, “On the restoration of functions specified with an error,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Fiz.,17, No. 5, 1161–1171 (1977).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. L. Gaponenko, “On a regularizer in space of continuous functions,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,18, No. 2, 379–384 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983