Decomposition of a positive operator
- 43 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. de Pagter, “The components of a positive operator,” Indag. Math.,45, No. 2, 229–241 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.C. D. Aliprantis and O. Burkinshaw, “The components of a positive operator,” Math. Z.,184, No. 2, 245–257 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Kusraev and V. Z. Strizhevskii, “Lattice-normed spaces and majorized operators,” in: Investigations in Geometry and Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1986), pp. 132–157.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Nagel and W. Rudin, “Riesz decomposition,” Can. J. Math.,26, 753–760 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.G. P. Akilov and S. S. Kutateladze, Ordered Vector Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.C. D. Aliprantis and O. Burkinshaw, “Projecting onto the band of kernel operators,” Houston J. Math.,11, No. 1, 7–14 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Abramovich, “Injective hulls of normed structures,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,197, No. 4, 743–745 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990