Reducing certain operator families to integral form
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Form Operator Family
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. R. Halmos, Measure Theory [Russian translation], Izdat. Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.P. R. Halmos and V. S. Sunder, Bounded Integral Operators inL 2Spaces [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Korotkov, “Reducing operator families to integral form,” Sibirsk. Mat. Zh.,28, No. 3, 149–151 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Korotkov, Questions of the Theory of Integral Operators [in Russian], Inst. Mat. Sibirsk. Otdel. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Akhiezer and I. M. Glazman, The Theory of Linear Operators in Hilbert Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Pietsch, Operator Ideals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.V. B. Korotkov, Integral Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993