Nonconstructive negative algebras with finiteness conditions
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsFiniteness Condition Negative Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Goncharov, “Data models and description languages for them,” Vychisl. Sistemy, No. 107, 52–70 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Kamin, “Some definitions for algebraic data type specifications,” SIGPLAN Notices,14, No. 3, 28–37 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Mal'tsev, “Positive and negative enumerations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,160, No. 2, 278–280 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. L. Ershov, Problems of Decidability and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.A. I. Mal'tsev, “Constructive algebras. I,” Uspekhi. Mat. Nauk,16, No. 3, 3–60 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Baur, “Rekursive Algebren mit Kettenbedingungen,” Z. Math. Logik Grundlag. Math.,20, No. 1, 37–48 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.N. Kh. Kasymov, “Positive algebras with congruences of finite index,” Algebra i Logika,30, No. 3, 293–305 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992