Stability of linear stochastic delay under steady perturbations
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Delay Linear Stochastic Delay
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.E. F. Tsar'kov, Random Perturbations of Functional-Differential Equations [in Russian], Zinatne, Riga (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.D. G. Korenevskiî, Stability of Dynamic Systems Under Random Perturbations of Parameters. Algebraic Criteria [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Kolmanovskiî and V. R. Nosov, Stability and Periodic Modes of Adaptable Systems with Aftereffect [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Kats and N. N. Krasovskiî, “On stability of systems with random parameters,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,24, No. 5, 809–823 (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992