On thenth derivative of the functionf(z p ) and a new extension of the theory of generalized hermite polynomials
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsHermite Polynomial Generalize Hermite Polynomial
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Comtet,Advanced Combinatorics. The Art of Finite and Infinite Expansions, D. Reidel Publishing Company Dordrecht, Boston (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.P. G. Todorov, New explicit formulas for the coefficients ofp-symmetric functions,Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,77, 81–86 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.P. G. Todorov, Thenth derivative of the functionf(xp),C. R. Acad. Bulgar. Sci.,40, 9–11 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.P. G. Todorov, Taylor expansions of analytic functions related to (1+z(x)−1,J. Math. Anal. Appl.,132, 264–280 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.N. N. Lebedev,Special Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.H. W. Gould and A. T. Hopper, Operational formulas connected with two generalizations of Hermite polynomials,Duke Math. J.,29, 51–63 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992