Mixed Riemann-Hilbert problem with given principal parts on a Riemann surface
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsRiemann Surface Principal Part
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary Value Problems, Pergamon Press, Oxford-New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Singular Integral Equations, P. Noordhoff, Groningen (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Akbarov, “The mixed Hilbert boundary-value problem for simply connected domains with given principal parts,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Tadzh. SSR,24, No. 3, 143–147 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Akbarov, “The mixed Riemann-Hilbert vector-matrix problem with given principal parts for a simply connected domain,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,25, No. 2, 13–20 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Akbarov, “On boundary-value problems of the theory of analytic functions with given principal parts,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,21, No. 4, 227 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.É. I. Zverovich, “A method of locally conformal gluing,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,205, No. 4, 767–770 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.É. I. Zverovich, “Boundary-value problems of the theory of analytic functions in Hölder classes on Riemann surfaces,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,26, No. 1, 113–179 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987