Estimate of the speed of convergence in an integral limit theorem for multiplicative functions
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsLimit Theorem Integral Limit Multiplicative Function Integral Limit Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Kubilyus and Z. Yushkis, “On the distribution of values of multiplicative functions,” Liet. Mat. Sb.,11, No. 2, 261–272 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Zolotarev, “General theory of multiplication of random variables,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,142, No. 4, 788–791 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Timofeev, “Estimate of the remainder term in one-dimensional asymptotic laws,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,200, No. 2, 298–301 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. T. Tulyaganov, “Estimate of the remainder term in integral asymptotic laws for multiplicative functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Uzb. SSR, No. 4, 5–7 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.S. T. Tulyaganov, “Estimate of the deviation of the distribution functions of multiplicative functions from the limit law,” Tr. TashGU. Vopr. Mat., No. 490, 197–204 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.É. Manstavichyus, “On the distribution of values of multiplicative functions,” in: Abstracts of Reports and Communications of the All-Union School in Number Theory, Dushanbe (1977), pp. 85–86.Google Scholar
- 7.G. Halász, “Über die Mittelwerte multiplikativer zahlen-theoretischer Funktionen,” Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hung.,19, No. 3–4, 365–403 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.E. C. Titchmarsh, The Zeta-Function of Riemann, Hafner (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Kubilyus, Probabilistic Methods in Number Theory [in Russian], Gos. Izdat. Polit. i Nauch. Lit., Vilnius (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.Z. Kryzius, “On the speed of convergence for distribution of value functions of multiplicative functions,” Liet. Mat. Sb.,19, No. 3, 103 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980