Causal structure of left-invariant Lorentz metrics on the group M2 ⊗ R2
KeywordsCausal Structure Lorentz Metrics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Patera and P. Winternitz, “Subalgebras of three- and four-dimensional Lie algebras,” J. Math. Phys.,18, No. 7, 1449–1455 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Hocking and J. Ellis, Large-Scale Structure of Space-Time [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Levichev, “Methods of study of causal structure of homogeneous Lorentz manifolds,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,31, No. 3 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Levichev and L. V. Kurochkina, “Left-invariant Lorentz metrics on the Gödel group,” submitted to Sib. Mat. Zh., 1986. Dep. in VINITI, Jan. 29, 1986, No. 619-C.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Besse (ed.), Four-Dimensional Riemannian Geometry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991