A note on stable measures in Banach spaces
KeywordsBanach Space Stable Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. de Acosta, “Stable measures and seminorms,” Ann. Prob.,3, No. 5, 865–875 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. de Acosta, “Existence and convergence of probability measures in Banach spaces,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,152, 273–298 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Araujo, “On the central limit theorem in C[0, 1],” Preprint.Google Scholar
- 4.S. A. Chobanjan and V. J. Tarieladze, “Gaussian characterizations of certain Banach spaces,” J. Multivar. Anal.,7, No. 1, 183–203 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. I. Paulauskas, “On infinitely divisible distributions in separable banach spaces. I,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,18, No. 4, 101–114 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Yurinskii, “On infinitely divisible distributions,” Teor. Veroyatn. Ee Primen.,19, No. 2, 308–318 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980