Local growth of the sample paths of random fields with independent increments. II
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsRandom Field Sample Path Local Growth Independent Increment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Blumenthal and R. Getoor, “Sample functions of stochastic processes with stationary independent increments,” J. Math. Mech.,10, No. 3, 493–516 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Klamkin, “On some multiple integrals,” J. Math. Anal. Appl.,54, No. 2, 476–479 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Orey and W. Pruitt, “Sample functions of the N-parameter Wiener process,” Ann. Probability,1, 138–163 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Straf, “Weak convergence of stochastic processes with several parameters,” in: Proceedings of the Sixth Berkeley Symposium on Probability Theory, Vol. 2, Berkeley (1972), pp. 187–221.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Kalinauskaite, “On the local growth of the sample paths of random fields with independent increments. I,” Litov. Mat. Sb.,19, No. 1, 87–96 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ya. Khinchin, “On the local growth of homogeneous stochastic processes without aftereffect,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat., No. 5-6, 487–508 (1939).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Lukacs, Characteristic Functions, Griffin, London (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980