Complete families of solutions of systems of elliptic equations with a high order of degeneracy
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsElliptic Equation Complete Family
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Ianushauskas, Introduction to the Analytic Theory of Degenerate Elliptic Equations [in Russian], Vilnius (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Nikoforov and V. B. Uvarov, Foundations of the Theory of Special Functions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.D. S. Kuznetsov, Special Functions [in Russian], Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.F. C. Tricomi, Integral Equations, Wiley, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Wasow, Asymptotic Expansions for Ordinary Differential Equations, Wiley (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Smirnov, Degenerate Elliptic and Hyperbolic Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Courant, Partial Differential Equations [Russian translation], Mir., Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.A. V. Bitsadze, Boundary-Value Problems for Elliptic Equations of the Second Order [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.M. V. Keldysh, “On some cases of degeneracy for equations of elliptic type on the boundary of a domain,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,77, No. 2, 181–183 (1951).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977