General linear-fractional transformations of operator balls
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Krein and Yu. L. Schmul'yan, “On linear-fractional transformations with operator coefficients,” in: Mathematical Investigations [in Russian], Vol. 2, No. 3, Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1967), pp. 64–96.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. L. Shmul'van, “Theory of linear relations and spaces with indefinite metric,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,10, No. 1, 68–73 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Douglas, “On majorization, factorization and range inclusion of operators in Hilbert space,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,17, No. 2, 413–415 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.B. S. Nagy and C. Foias, Harmonic Analysis of Operators on Hilbert Spaces, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. G. Krein and Yu. L. Shmul'yan, “On plus operators in a space with indefinite metric,” in: Mathematical Investigations [in Russian], Vol. 1, No. 1, Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1966), pp. 131–161.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Phillips, “On symplectic mapping of contraction operators,” Stud. Math.,31, 15–27 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. L. Shmul'yan, “Operator balls,” in: Theory of Functions, Functional Analysis and Their Applications [in Russian], No. 6, Kharkov. Univ., Kharkov (1968), pp. 68–81.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978