Weight inequalities of the Hardy type for fractional Riemann-Liouville integrals
- 45 Downloads
KeywordsHardy Type Weight Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge University Press (1934).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Talenti, “Osservazione sopra una Classe di Disuguaglianze,” Rend. Sem. Mat. Fis. Milano,39, 171–185 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Tomaselli, “A class of inequalities,” Boll. Univ. Mat. Ital., Ser. 4, No. 6, 622–631 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Muckenhoupt, “Hardy's inequality with weights,” Stud. Math.,44, No. 1, 31–38 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.J. S. Bradley, “Hardy inequalities with mixed norms,” con. Math. Bull.,21, 405–408 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. M. Kokilashvili, “On Hardy inequalities in weight spaces,” Soobshch. Akad. Nauk GSSR,96, No. 1, 37–40 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.V. G. Maz'ya, Sobolev Spaces [in Russian], Leningrad Univ. Press (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.K. F. Andersen and H. P. Heinig, “Weighted norm inequalities for certain integral operators,” SIAM J. Math. Anal.,14, 834–844 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Samko, A. A. Kilbas, and O. I. Marichev, Integrals and Derivatives of Fractional Order and Some Applications [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.O. D. Apyshev and M. Otelbaev, “The spectrum of a class of differential operations and some imbedding theorems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk USSR, Ser. Math.,43, No. 4, 739–764 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991