Dissipative effect for second-order parabolic operators
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsDissipative Effect Parabolic Operator
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Kamynin and B. N. Khimchenko, “On the Tikhonov-Petrovskii problem for a second-order parabolic equation,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,22, No. 5, 78–109 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.L. I. Kamynin and B. N. Khimchenko, “On the isotropic uniqueness theorem for the solution of the Cauchy problem for a second-order parabolic equation,” Differents. Uravn.,24, No. 1 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. I. Zhitomirskii, “Exact uniqueness classes of solution of the Cauchy problem for second-order equations,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,171, No. 1, 29–32 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. I. Zhitomirskii, “Uniqueness classes of solution of the Cauchy problem for linear equations with quickly increasing coefficients,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,31, No. 5, 1159–1178 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Kh. Boimatov and A. G. Kostyuchenko, “On the uniqueness of solution of the Cauchy problem for second-order parabolic equations with increasing coefficients,” Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ., Ser. 1, Mat., Mekh., No. 5 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989