Unique determination of visible bodies from their projections
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsUnique Determination Visible Body
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Pogorelov, Extrinsic Geometry of Convex Surfaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Blaschke, Kreis und Kugel, 2nd ed., Walter de Gruyter, Berlin (1956).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. E. Anikonov, “A uniqueness theorem for convex surfaces,” Mat. Zametki,6, No. 1, 115–117 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Aleksandrov, “On the theory of mixed volumes of convex bodies,” Mat. Sb.,2, No. 6, 1205–1234 (1937).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Golubyatnikov, “On the restoration of the form of a body from its projections,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,262, No. 3, 521–522 (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989