Multidimensional inequalities of the Carlson type and related inequalities
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsRelated Inequality Multidimensional Inequality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. H. Hardy, D. E. Littlewood, and G. Polya, Inequalities [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Beckenbach and R. Bellman, Inequalities [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.E. T. Whittaker and C. N. Watson, A Course of Modern Analysis, Part 2 [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.V. Blyashke, The Circle and the Sphere [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Polya and G. Szego, Isoperimetric Inequalities in Mathematical Physics [Russian translation], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Levin, “Exact constants in inequalities of the Carlson type,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,59, 635–638 (1948).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1970