Properties of Banach spaces, stable and unstable relative to the gap
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Krein, M. A. Krasnosel'skii and D. P. Mil'man, “On defect numbers of linear operators in a Banach space and on certain geometric questions,” Sb. Trudov Inst. Mat. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR,11, 97–112 (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.M. I. Kadets, “A remark on the gap between subspaces,” Funkts. Anal. Prilozhen.,9, No. 2, 73–74 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Ostrovskii, “Banach-Saks properties, injectivity, and gaps between subspaces of a Banach space” Teor. Funktsii Funktsional. Anal. i Prilozhen. (Kharkov), No. 44, 69–78 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Diestel, Sequences and Series in Banach Spaces, Springer, New York (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Lindenstrauss and L. Tzafriri, Classical Banach Spaces. I. Sequence Spaces Springer, Berlin (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Civin and B. Yood, “Quasireflexive spaces,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,8, 906–911 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.R. B. Holmes, Geometric Functional Analysis and Its Applications, Springer, New York (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Borsuk, “Drei Sätze über die n-dimensionale euklidische Sphäre,” Fund. Math.,20, 177–190 (1933).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987