Some properties of integral and partially integral operators
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. R. Halmos, Measure Theory, Springer-Verlag (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Korotkov, “On some properties of partial integral operators,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,217, No. 4, 752–754 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. B. Korotkov, “Integral and partial integral operators,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,19, No. 1, 70–90 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Akhiezer and I. M. Glazman, Theory of Linear Operators in Hilbert Space, Ungar.Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Akhiezer, “Integral operators with Carleman kernels,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,2, No. 5, 93–132 (1947).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Misra, D. Speiser, and G. Tagonski, “Integral operators in the theory of scattering,” Helv. Phys. Acta,36, No. 7, 963–980 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Kato, Perturbation Theory of Linear Operators, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- 8.N. Aronszajn and P. Szeptycki, “On general integral transformations,” Math. Ann.,163, No. 2, 127–154 (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Kachmazh and G. Shteingauz, The Theory of Orthogonal Series [in German], Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
- 10.V. B. Korotkov, “On integral operators with Carleman kernels,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,165, No. 4, 748–751 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.S. G. Krein (editor), Functional Analysis [in Russian], 2nd Ed., Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 12.P. R. Halmos and V. S. Sunder, Bounded Integral Operators on L2 Spaces, Springer-Verlag, New York (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980