Cauchy problem for the equations of gasdynamics with viscosity
- 72 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Nash, “Le probleme de Cauchy pour les equations differentielles d'un fluid general,” Bull. Soc. Math. France,90, No. 4, 487–497 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Vol'pert and S. I. Khudyaev, “On the Cauchy problem for composite systems of nonlinear differential equations,” Mat. Sb.,87, No. 4, 504–528 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. I. Kanel' “On a model system of equations for one-dimensional motion of a gas,” Differents. Uravn.,4, No. 4, 721–734 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Kazhikhov and V. V. Shelukhin, “Unique solvability ‘in the large’ with respect to time of initial-value-boundary-value problems for the one-dimensional equations of a viscous gas,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,41, No. 2, 282–291 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Equations of Parabolic Type, Amer. Math. Soc. (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Bellman, “On inequalities for differential operators,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,9, No. 2, 589–597 (1958).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979