The integral representation of linear operators in Lp
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsLinear Operator Integral Representation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Korotkov, “Integral representations of linear operators,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,15, No. 3, 531–545 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Schachermayer and L. Weis, “Almost compactness and decomposability of integral operators,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,81, No. 4, 595–599 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators, Wiley-Interscience, New York-London (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Korotkov, Integral Operators [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Robertson and W. J. Robertson, Topological Vector Spaces, 2nd edn., Cambridge Univ. Press (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987