On a class of vector bases and bases from subspaces
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Krein, “On Bari bases of a Hilbert space,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,12, No. 3, 333–341 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.I. C. Gokhberg (Gohberg) and M. G. Krein, Introduction to the Theory of Linear Nonselfadjoint Operators, American Mathematical Society, Providence (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.N. K. Bari, “Biorthogonal systems and bases in a Hilbert space,” Uch. Zap. Moskov. Gos. Univ., No. 148, Vol. 4, 69–107 (1951).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Prigorskii, “On some classes of bases of Hilbert spaces,” Uspekhi Matem. Nauk,20, No. 5, 231–236 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.B. E. Veits, “Biorthogonal systems and bases. Some applications of the theory of biorthogonal systems to the study of symmetrizable operators,” Candidate's Dissertation, Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Markus, “On Bari bases of subspaces,” Matem. Zametki,5, No. 4, 461–469 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974