Inequalities of exponential type for some statistical estimates of the density of a distribution
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsStatistical Estimate Exponential Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Ibragimov and R. Z. Khas'minskii, Asymptotic Theory of Estimation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Parzen, “On estimation of a probability density function and mode,” Ann. Math. Statist.,33, No. 3, 1065–1076 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Rosenblatt, “Remarks on some nonparametric estimates of a density function,” Ann. Math. Stat.,27, No. 3, 832–837 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.G. H. Hardy, J. E. Littlewood, and G. Polya, Inequalities, Cambridge Univ. Press (1952).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Z. Khas'minskii, “Lower limit of risks of nonparametric estimates of density in the uniform metric,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,23, No. 4, 824–827 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982