Pfaff systems with coefficients from Ln and their geometrical applications
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsGeometrical Application Pfaff System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. E. Borovskii, “Completely integrable Pfaff systems,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 2, 28–40 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. E. Borovskii, “On completely integrable Pfaff systems,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 1, 35–38 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. E. Borovskii, Generalized Solutions of Completely Integrable Pfaff Systems, Thesis, Leningrad State Univ. (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Mikhlin, Multidimensional Singular Integrals and Integral Equations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.S. L. Sobolev, Some Applications of Functional Analysis in Mathematical Physics, Leningrad State Univ. (1950).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988