Elementary method for estimating complex moments of L(1,XD)
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. B. Barban, “Linnik's 'lslarge sieve’ and a limit theorem for the number of classes of ideals of an imaginary quadratic field,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.26, 573–580 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Fainleib, “Generalization of Esseen's inequality and its application in probabilistic number theory,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,32, No. 4, 735–742 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Fainleib, “Distribution of the number of classes of positive quadratic forms,” Nauchn. Tr. Tashkentsk. Gos. Univ., No. 418, 272–279 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Saparniyazov and A. S. fainleib, “Dispersion of sums of real characters and moments of L(1,x),” Izv. Akad. Nauk Uzb. SSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk,6, 24–29 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Martin G. Beumer, “The arithmetical function τK(N),” Am. Math. Monthly,69, No. 8, 777–781 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Chowla and P. Erdös, “A theorem on the distribution of values of L-functions,” J. Ind. Math. Soc.,15, A, 11–18 (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.P. D. T. A. Elliott, “The distribution of the quadratic class number,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,10, No. 1, 189–197 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Jutila, “On mean values of Dirichlet polynomials with real characters,” Acta Arith.,27, 191–198 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Jutila, “On character sums and class number,” J. Number Theory,5, No. 3, 203–214 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Wolke, “Moments of class number. III,” J. Number Theory,4, No. 4, 523–531 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983