Orthogonal decompositions of linear spaces
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Anderson, Statistical Analysis of Time Series, Wiley (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Meine and K. Iliff, “Formulation and implementation of a practical algorithm for parameter estimation with process and measurement noise,” SIAM J. Appl. Math.,41, No. 3, 558–579 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Kostin, “Extreme points of a function,” in: Control Systems [in Russian], No. 24, Trudy Inst. Mat. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR (1984), pp. 32–42.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Reed and B. Simon, Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, Vol. 1: Fundamental Analysis, Academic Press (1972) [a revised and enlarged edition was published in 1980].Google Scholar
- 5.A. Balakrishnan, Introduction to Optimization Thory in a Hilbert Space, Springer-Verlag [a revised and enlarged edition, entitled Applied Functional Analysis, was published in 1976].Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988