A strong base of elementary types of theories
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsElementary Type Strong Base
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. V. Belegradek, “On almost categorical theories,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,14, No. 2, 277–285 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Merley, “Categoricity in power,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,114, No. 2, 514–538 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.J. T. Baldwin and A. H. Lachlan, “On strongly minimal sets,” J. Symbolic Logic,36, No. 1, 79–96 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.T. G. Mustafin, “On Boelean algebras of theories,” in: Mathematics and Physical Research [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izd. Karagand. Univ., Karaganda (1974), pp. 80–83.Google Scholar
- 5.A. H. Lachlan, “The transcendental rank of a theory,” Pac. J. Math.,37, No. 1, 119–122 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. H. Lachlan, “A property of stable theories,” Fundam. Math.,77, No. 1, 9–20 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978