Complexity of index sets of calculable classes with a finite number of constructive systems
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsFinite Number Constructive System Calculable Classis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, Solubility Problems and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Rogers, The Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Calculability [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Dobritsa, “On the complexity of the index set of a constructive enumeration,” in: VI All-Union Conf. on Math. Logic (Lecture Theses), Tbilisi State Univ. (1982), p. 60.Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Dobritsa, “The complexity of the index set of a constructive model,” Algebra Logika,22, No. 4, 372–381 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Dobritsa, “On calculable classes of constructive systems with complex index sets,” in: VII All-Union Conf. on Math. Logic (Lecture Theses), Inst. of Math., Siberian Branch, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Novosibirsk (1984), p. 61.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987