A maximum principle for infinite-stage optimal control processes
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsControl Process Maximum Principle Optimal Control Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. L. Vaitsman and A. G. Shmidt, “A maximum principle for discrete economical processes on an infinite time interval,” Kibernetika, No. 5 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Propoi, Elements of the Theory of Optimal Discrete Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bellman, Dynamical Programming, University Press, Princeton (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Boltyanskii, Optimal Control of Discrete Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.J. R. Bagwell, C. S. Beightler, and J. P. Stark, “On a class of convex allocation problems,” J. Math. Analysis and Appl.,25, 218–231 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976