On a uniqueness property
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Leont'ev, “On the presentation of integral functions by certain general series,” Matem. Sb.,71, No. 1, 3–13 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Leont'ev, “On the question of presenting arbitrary integral functions by Dirichlet series and by other more general series,” Izv. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR, Seriya Matem.,2, No. 5, 295–317 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Repin, “On sequences of linear aggregates of analytic functions uniformly bounded by growth,” Matem. Sb.,6, No. 1, 3–24 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.I. I. Repin, “On one operator and its properties,” Papers at the Scientific Conference of Yaroslavskii Pedagogical Institute [in Russian],2, No. 3, 103–107 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Leont'ev, “On the question of presenting integral functions by sequences of linear aggregates,” Matem. Sb.,3, No. 2, 453–462 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Shevtsov, “On the presentation of integral functions by certain general series,” Izv. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR, Seriya Matem.,3, No. 2, 101–125 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971