Boundary values of mappings close to an isometric mapping
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Kopylov, “On the stability of isometric mappings,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,25, 132–144 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Kopylov, “On boundary values of mappings of a half space close to a conformal mapping,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,24, 76–93 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Kopylov, “On the stability of classes of multidimensional holomorphic mappings. I. The concept of stability. Liouville's theorem,” sib. Mat. Zh.,23, 83–111 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.F. John, “Rotation and strain,” Commun. Pure Appl. Math.,14, 391–413 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Saks, Theory of the Integral, ZFKN, Warsaw (1937).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Pogorelov, The Unique Definition of General Convex Surfaces [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Kiev (1952).Google Scholar
- 7.E. P. Sen'kin, “Rigidity of convex hypersurfaces,” Ukr. Geom. Sb., No. 12, 131–152 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985