Weak lacunae for one-dimensional strictly hyperbolic equations with constant coefficients
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsConstant Coefficient Hyperbolic Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Petrovskii, “On the diffusion of waves and lacunae for hyperbolic equations,” Mat. Sb.,17, No. 3, 289–370 (1945).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Gal'perin and V. E. Kondrashov, “The Cauchy problem for differential operators which split into wave factors,” Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obshch.,16, 109–136 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Gromova, “On the nature of the dependence of the solutions to certain hyperbolic equations on the initial functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,166, No. 2, 271–274 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Gel'fand and G. E. Shilov, Generalized Functions. Vol. 1. Properties and Operations, Academic Press (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Zaitsev, “Huygen's principle for certain equations with singularities,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,242, No. 1, 28–31 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Bers, F. John, and M. Schechter, Contributions to the Theory of Partial Differential Equations, Kraus Repr. (1954).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Borovikov, “Certain sufficient conditions for the absence of lacunae,” Mat. Sb.,55, No. 3, 237–254 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985