First boundary-value problem for a certain fourth-order differential equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Samedov, “On the solvability of a certain boundary-value problem in the space for a quasilinear system of fourth-order equations of mixed type” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,230, No. 4, 785–788 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Samedov, “On the Dirichlet problem for a fourth-order equation of mixed type,” Dinamika Sploshnoi Sredy, No. 25, 158–160 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Meredov and N. I. Samedov, “On a boundary-value problem for a forth-order quasilinear equation of mixed type,” Differents. Uravn.,15, No. 1, 92–95 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Olenik and E. V. Radkevich “Second-order equations with nonnegative characteristic form,” in: Mathematical Analysis 1969 [in Russian], Progress in Science and Technology, Vsesoyuznoe Inst. Nauch. i Tekh. Inform. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1971), pp. 7–252.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Malovichko, “On the first boundary-value problem for a class of equations with nonnoegative characteristic form,” Ukr. Mat. Zh.,32, No. 2, 226–230 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. M. Berezanskii, Expansions in Eigenfunctions of Self-Adjoint Operators, Amer. Math. Soc. (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983