Some properties of integral operators in ideal spaces
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Operator Ideal Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. D. Smirnova, “An integrality criterion for the product of certain linear operators,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,23, No. 4, 208–211 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Korotkov and V. D. Stepanov, “A criterion for integral operators to be generated by measurable functions,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,23, No. 2, 199–203 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.S. G. Krein (general editor), Functional Analysis [in Russian], 2nd ed., Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Korotkov, Integral Operators [in Russian], Novosibirsk State Univ. (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.B. Maurey, “Sur une application de la theorie des operateurs p-sommants,” C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris,274, No. 17, 1304–1307 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Bukhvalov, “On the integral representation of linear operators,” in: Studies on Linear Operators and the Theory of Functions [in Russian], Vol. V, Nauka, Leningrad (1974), pp. 5–14.Google Scholar
- 7.W. A. J. Luxemburg and A. C. Zaanen, “The linear modulus of an order bounded linear transformation. II,” Proc. Koninkl. Ned. Acad. Wet.,74, No. 5, 435–447 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985