Occurrence problem in Artin groups of finite type
KeywordsFinite Type Artin Group Occurrence Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Bourbaki, Lie Groups and Lie Algebras [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Brieskorn and K. Saito, “Artin-Gruppen und Coxeter-Gruppen,” Invent. Math.,17, No. 4, 245–271 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Makanin, “Normalizers of braid groups,” Mat. Sb.,86, No. 2, 171–179 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Styshnev, “Root extraction in a braid group,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,42, 1120–1131 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Mikhailova, “Occurrence problems for direct products of groups,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,119, No. 6, 1103–1105 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Bezverkhnii and V. A. Grinblat, “Solution of some algorithmic problems in Artin groups of finite type,” in: Collection of Abstracts of the Fifth All-Union Conference on Mathematical Logic, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983