Continuous branches of periodic solutions of quasilinear parabolic equations
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Solution Parabolic Equation Quasilinear Parabolic Equation Continuous Branch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Krasnosel'skii Topological Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Integral Equation [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Krasnosel'skii, Positive Solutions of Operator Equations [in Russian], Fizmatigiz, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, V. A. Solonnikov, and N. N. Ural'tseva, Linear and Quasilinear Parabolic Equations [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. S. Kolesov, “Periodic solutions of relay systems with distributed parameters,” Matem. Sb.,38, No. 3, 349–371 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. S. Kolesov, “Periodic solutions of quasilinear parabolic equations of second order,” Trudy MMO,21, 103–132 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.I. I. Shmulev, “Periodic solutions of the first boundary value problem for parabolic equations,”, Matem. Sb.,66, No. 3, 398–410 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974