Averaging an elliptic boundary-value problem with random coefficients
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Bakhvalov, “Average characteristics of bodies with periodic structure,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,218, No. 5, 1046–1048 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Berdichevskii, “Spatial averaging of periodic structures,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,222, No. 3, 565–567 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Bensoussan, J. L. Lions, and G. Papanicolaou, “Sur quelques phenomenes asymptotiques stationnaires,” C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser. A,281, Nos. 2-3, 89–94 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Kozlov, “Averaging differential operators with almost periodic, rapidly oscillating coefficients,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,236, No. 5, 1068–1071 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya, Boundary Value Problems of Mathematical Physics, Plenum Publ. (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Mikhailov, “On the Dirichlet problem for an elliptic equation of second order,” Diff. Uravn.,12, No. 10, 1877–1891 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.I. I. Cikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, The Theory of Stochastic Processes, Halsted Press (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Ibragimov and Yu. V. Linnik, Independent Quantities and Quantities Related in a Stationary Fashion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.O. A. Ladyzhenskaya and N. N. Uraltseva, Linear and Quasilinear Elliptic Equations, Academic Press (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Moren, Methods of Hilbert Space [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981