Generalized symmetric derivative and Lebesgue summability of multiple trigonometric series
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsTrigonometric Series Symmetric Derivative Multiple Trigonometric Series Lebesgue Summability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Shapiro, “Circular summability C of double trigonometric series,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,76, 223–233 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series, Vols. I and II, Cambridge Univ. Press.Google Scholar
- 3.M. J. Kohn, “Lebesgue summability of double trigonometric series,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,225, 199–209 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.M. J. Kohn, “On Lebesgue summability for double series,” Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,59, No. 2, 283–286 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.M. J. Kohn, “Summability Rr for double series,” Pac. J. Math.,69, No. 2, 433–448 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Fikhtengol'ts, A Course in Differential and Integral Calculus [in Russian], Vol. III, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Stein and G. Weiss, Introduction to Fourier Analysis on Euclidean Spaces, Princeton Univ. Press (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.M. J. Kohn, “Symmetric derivatives defined by weighted spherical means,” Rocky Mountain J. Math.,10, No. 2, 351–370 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982