On an exterior nonlinear boundary value problem in the theory of analytic functions
KeywordsAnalytic Function Nonlinear Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Privalov, The Cauchy Integral [in Russian], Izd. Saratov Gos. Univ., Saratov (1919).Google Scholar
- 2.D. A. Kveselava, “Some boundary problems in the theory of functions,” Trudy Tbiliss. Matem. Inst., Akad. Nauk GruzSSR,16, 39–80 (1948).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Litvinchuk, “On some boundary value problems of Riemann with shifts,” Izv. Vyssh. Uch. Zaved. Matematika,6, 71–81 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Gekht, “The solution of integral equations by the method of iteration,” Uch. Zap. Kazanski. Univ.,116, No. 4, 111–139 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.F. D. Gakhov, Boundary-Value Problems [in Russian], Fizmatigiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971