Linear methods of summation
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Ya. Vilenkin, “On a class of complete orthonormalized systems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR,11, No. 4, 363–400 (1947).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Efimov, “Some approximating properties of periodic multiplicative orthonormalized systems,” Matem. Sb.,69, (111), No. 3, 354–370 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Zubakin, “Gibbs' phenomenon for multiplicative systems of Walsh and Vilenkin-Dzhafarli type,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,12, No. 1, 147–157 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Ya. Vilenkin, “On the theory of lacunary orthogonal systems,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Matem.,13, 245–252 (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Kaczmarz and H. Steinhaus, Theory of Orthogonal Series, Chelsea Publ.Google Scholar
- 6.N. J. Fine, “Cesaro summability of Walsh-Fourier series,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA,41, No. 8, 588–591 (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.N. K. Bari, Trigonometric Series [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976