Lifting nonregular paths in fiber bundles
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. G. Reshetnyak, “On parallel translation along nonregular curves in principal bundles,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,13, No. 5, 1067–1090 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Nomizu, Lie Groups and Differential Geometry [Russian translation], Izd-vo Inocp. Lit, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Bishop and D. Crittenden, Geometry of Manifolds [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of Function Theory and Functional Analsysis [in russian], Lecture Notes. Part I. Metric and Normed spaces, Izd-vo Mosk. Un-ta, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.A. D. Aleksandrov, “Theory of curves based on approximation by polygonal paths,” Usp. Matem. Nauk,2, No. 3, 182–184 (1947).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976