The Cauchy problem for a hyperbolic equation degenerating on the initial plane with altered initial data
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsInitial Data Cauchy Problem Hyperbolic Equation Initial Plane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Hellwig, “Über partielle Differentialgleichungen zweiter Ordnung gemischten, Typus,” Math. Zeit.,61, No. 1, 26–46 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.F. T. Baranovskii, “The Cauchy problem for a linear hyperbolic equation, of second order which degenerates on the initial plane,” Uch. Zap. Leningr., Ped. Inst.,166, 227–254 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.F. T. Baranovskii, “The Cauchy problem for an equation of Euler-Darboux type and for a degenerating hyperbolic equation,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Mat., No. 6, 11–23 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.F. T. Baranovskii, “On the Cauchy problem for a strongly degenerating hyperbolic equation,”. Sib. Mat. Zh.,4, No. 5, 1000–1011 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.S. L. Sobolev, Some Applications of Functional Analysis in Mathematical Physics, Izd. Leningr. Univ., Leningrad (1950).Google Scholar
- 6.S. A. Tersenov, “On the theory of hyperbolic equations with data on a line of degeneracy,” Sib. Mat. Zh.,2, No. 6, 913–935 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978