KeywordsSemigroup Ring Perfect Semigroup
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Bass “Finitistic dimension and a homological generalization of semiprimary rings,” Trans. Am. Math. Soc.,95, 466–488 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Zalesskii and A. V. Mikhalev, “Group rings,” in: Modern Problems in Mathematics (Progress in Science and Technology) [in Russian], Vol. 2, VINITI, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Clifford and G. Preston, Algebraic Theory of Semigroups, Vols 1 and 2, Am. Math. Soc., Providence, Rhode Island (1961–1967).Google Scholar
- 4.O. I. Domanov, “Identities in semigroup algebras of completely 0-simple semigroups,” Mat. Zametki,18, No. 2, 203–212 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Weissglas, “Radicals of semigroup rings,” Glasgow Math. J.,10, No. 2, 85–93 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Herstein, Noncommutative Rings, Math. Ass. Am. (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977