Cycles separating zeros of analytic functions in Cn
- 17 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Martinelli, “Contributi alla teoria dei residue per le funzioni di due variabili complesse,” Ann. Mat. Pura ed Appl. Serie 439, 422–430 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Sorani, “Sullindicatore logaritmico per le funzioni di piu variabili complesse,” Rend. Mat. e Applic., Serie 5,19, 130–142 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Yuzhakov, “A condition of the coboundary, in the sense of Leray, and its application to the logarithmic residue”, Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,11, No. 3, 708–711 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Spanier, Algebraic Topology [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Herve, Functions of Several Complex Variables [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.B. A. Fuks, Selected Topics of Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976