A family of functions connected with a linear-fractional transformation of the unit disk
- 16 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ch. Pommerenke, “Linear-invariante familien analytischer functionen,” Math. Ann.,155, 108–154 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.E. G. Kirjackis, “On an operator connected with a linear-fractional transformation of the unit disk,” Liet. Matem. Rink.,14, No. 1, 57–66 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Kirjackis, “On functions with a nonzero divided difference,” Liet. Matem. Rink.,3, No. 1 157–163 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Kirjackis, “Some properties of functions whose divided difference is not equal to zero,” Liet. Matem. Rink.,2, No. 1, 55–60 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.E. G. Kirjackis, “Some properties of functions with a nonzero divided difference,” Liet. Matem. Rink.,12, No. 2, 43–55 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.G. M. Goluzin, The Geometric Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable [in Russian], Fiz.-Mat. Literatura, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976