Existence of solutions of the martingale problem on a manifold with boundary
- 18 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Courrege and P. Priouret, Recollement de Processus de Markov, Publ. Inst. Stat. Univ. Paris, Vol. 14 (1965), p. 275.Google Scholar
- 2.K. Dellasheri, Capacity and Stochastic Processes [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Grigelionis, “On representations of integral stochastic measures as stochastic integrals with respect to Poisson measure,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,11, nNo. 1, 93–108 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Grigelionis, “On relative compactness of sets of probability measures in D[O, ∞) (χ),” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,13, No. 4, 83–96 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Mikulevicius, “On the existence and uniqueness of solutions of the martingale problem on a manifold with boundary,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,20, No. 1, 99 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Krylov, “On the isolation of a Markov process from a Markovian system of processes and the construction of quasidiffusion processes,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,37, No. 3, 691–708 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981