Justification of the method of internal averaging along characteristics of weakly linear systems. II
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsLinear System Internal Average Weakly Linear
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Krylov, “Justification of the method of internal averaging along characteristics of weakly linear systems. I”, Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,29, No. 4, 721–732 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Kalyakin, “Long-wave asymptotics of the solution of a hyperbolic system of equations”, Mat. Sb.,124, No. 1, 96–120 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.B. M. Levitan, Almost Periodic Functions [in Russian], GITTL, Moscow (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Krylov, “Method of study of weakly linear interaction of one-dimensional waves”, Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,51, No. 6, 933–940 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Maslov, Asymptotic Methods of Solution of Pseudodifferential Equations [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990