General lemmas on large deviations for a random vector with regular behavior of the cumulants. II
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsRandom Vector Regular Behavior General Lemma
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Aleshkyavichene, “Multidimensional integral limit theorems for probabilities of large deviations,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,28, No. 1, 62–82 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Osipov, “Probabilities of large deviations of sums of independent random vectors for some classes of sets,” Mat. Zametki,32, No. 1, 147–155 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Saulis, “General lemmas on large deviations for a random vector with regular behavior of cumulants. I,” Liet. Mat. Rinkinys,28, No. 3, 535–549 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Saulis, “Approximation by normal distribution considering large deviations,” Doctoral Dissertation, Vilnius (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Bhattacharya and R. Ranga Rao, Normal Approximation and Asymptotic Expansion, New York (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988